These photographs were taken on the 10th of August 2009 when OTHR uncovered the remains of the 60 foot turntable in Oberon Yard. This area was backfilled to remove the safety hazard but, in time, the turntable may be replaced. Much of this would not have seen the light of day since 1927. These photos kindly supplied by Col Bembrick
|CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW FULL SIZE|
|The footing and foundation ring for the turntable.||The abutment at the Northern side.|
|Southern abutment with slight damage.